TEDx Speaker | Leadership Coach | Facilitator | Teambuilder
Leadership Expert | TEDx Speaker | Author | Podcast Host
Kelly is sought-after keynote, TEDx speaker, author, podcast host, and leadership expert. She brings infectious energy to her talks, and her experience and drive for transformation is evident in her delivery, and leaving her audience feeling inspired and motivated.
As a leadership coach, Kelly has worked with senior executives, the C-suite, and over 300 high- ranking officers in the US military. Her customized approach has demonstrated measurable results, and her trauma-informed approach and PTSD training makes her unique in the industry. Combined with her coaching experience, Kelly creates a psychologically safe space for privacy where clients can be honest and truthful so they can break through their worst roadblocks. Kelly has multiple coaching certifications in Human & Organizational Transformation, Unconscious Bias, Leadership, cognitive therapy, improv, and communications. She is a certified clinical trauma specialist. Kelly received her degree from College of the Holy Cross.
• From Burnout to Bliss- Transforming YOUR Internal Narrative
• Resilience: The Super Power Of Extraordinary Leaders
• Nurturing Belonging: Awakening To Your Role In Diversity Equity & Inclusion
• Boss or Just Bossy? How To Tell If You’re A Manager Instead Of A Leader
• Soul Centered Leadership: Leading With Your Inner Wisdom